Please sign in to use this feature.
- Email Etiquette 101ProfessionalEmail etiquette is more important than ever with the majority of personal and professional communications taking place using email correspondence. One of the #1 workplace problems is miscommunication. Communicating more effectively will increase productivity and decrease time spent trying to figure out what someone meant by an email message that was written poorly.
- Is it appropriate to use "Thanks in advance!" in business correspondence? Why or why not?
- What's the proper salutation for business correspondence with a coworker? Boss? Client?
- If you received an email message from your employer that started off with "Hey!", what would you think?
- Emoticons in business emails?
- If someone uses exclamation points to end most of their sentences, what do you think?!