Please sign in to use this feature.
skin thickness 9
I fear nothing. Don't hold back!
- Open with a compliment. (Remember, sugar helps the medicine go down.)
- Be constructive! Try to focus on how your advisee might do better, rather than what they're doing wrong.
- Be gentle. If they get defensive, your advice will fall on deaf ears.
- Keep it short and simple. The brain can only handle so much criticism at once.
- Simmer down. Never send advice in anger.
- A little humility goes a long way.
See more tips and tricks for sending advice
- Kissing School
- Writing Skills
- Website Feedback
- Public Speaking
- Why Didn't You Call?
- Post-First Date 101
- Am I too high-maintenance?
- Post-Breakup Debrief
- Programmer Feedback
- How's My Hair?
- 360 Degree Review
- Post-Interview Debrief
- Job interview - first impressions
- Healthier Lifestyle
- 2016 Annual Review
- Optimizing professional appearances
- 359 Degree Review
- Meeting Maximizer
- Client Skills - First Impressions
- Better small talk
- For the Educator
- Untitled Survey
- Employee Satisfaction
- Spring '17 SHINE Volunteer Feedback
- New Year's Resolutions
- Am I really a good dancer?
- Email Etiquette 101
- True Grit
- AirBnB Feedback
- What are the essential things in a nursery?
Show More Surveys